Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 14- Stretching The Rules


My favorite " yes I wear these boots with shorts kind of often, boots" had to go in for an overhaul/restoration and possible transplants, given that I could not be without them but I had to be...well...I bought new boots. Sounds like cheating on the "rules" however as I mentioned previously there must be “reasonable” exceptions. I looked and searched for another pair of the same boots with no luck, which is OK because it was time to make a small expansion to that flat boot section of the attic anyway. This new pair is cute, a little pricey considering the blah cheesy materials from which they are constructed AND the total lack of trendy oddities but I was desperate. Day 14 was the second wear and they rate about a 7 for comfort.

As for the pink pants...I was playing dress up which is allowed as long as it it not in lieu of an actual shoe wear. :)

Wear  (June 2013)
June 2013
Cost  *40
Comfort 7
Pair 17

No comments:

Post a Comment