Monday, August 28, 2017

Day 00 x 6- As For My Shoe Experiment

I FAILED. I bought shoes and more shoes and lost shoes and forgot which shoes I wore and which ones I didn't and then I bought some more shoes. I forgot the rules, had 2 blogs going at the same time and now it would take an engineer to untangle it...so I quit. I am just going to keep telling shoe stories and taking pictures (in spite of the fact that my toes have been called nasty). I am going to admit there is no hope and I am not getting rid of any shoes nor am I going to quit buying them nor does buying them mean they will ever be worn. The ones that are dry rotted I am going to pretend there is a way to fix and bedazzle. Yep that is how it is going down.

"The Great Shoe Experiment" Game Over- Loss Accepted

Now I can move on with "Ab's IshShoes"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment