Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 2- “Is There A Rest of That Costume

I think after the red shoes back in 2010 I kept going back to the same web sites and in the true spirit of insanity I expected different results. Need I say more?
On day 2 of the experiment I passed my husband in the hall as I got ready for work and he asked me if I would be able to find another pair of shoes.
...uh oh...
Find another pair? Have you been in the attic? I asked
The response was "No"
"Uh... yes, well don't go up there.... EVER!" is all I had to say to that.
A bit later when I came down the stairs in the day 2 shoes he promptly asked "Is there a rest of that costume or are you killing roaches today?". Since then they have been called rigid and someone sent me a link to green giant peas in response to a photo of them. I say at least they are not boring!
In my defense I bought them to go with a shirt...of course by the time I got the shoes I had misplaced the outdated shirt, that did not fit anymore and was (I believe) a different shade of "ugly green" than these shoes, still I swear there is logic in that somewhere.
They had never been worn and again a comfort rating of 4 (and ended up stuffed with paper towels). I'm not sure how I feel about them but I am willing to wear them again so they stay.


Wear 1 (June 2013)
Circa 2010
Cost  Approx $25
Comfort 4

Pair #2

No comments:

Post a Comment