Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 4- “Is it Tiger Print?”

First and only wear so far was just for this experiment. I have NO IDEA why I bought these, crowd-pleasing favorites. It was probably around 2010 maybe even the same company as the red ones and the green ones but WHY did I need them?  The comfort rating of 3 probably isn’t why. I am not big on animal prints (Ok a little zebra here and there) but everyone thinks I should be. I’m not totally opposed... just don't normally choose it. I don't have good accessories to pull brown and black together. I don't do much gold/brass or whatever those buckles are supposed to be...anyway I like them well enough and there is a bit of black on them so they can stay, but maybe I should start a running cost total of the shoes I find up there that confuse me.


Wear  (June 2013)
Circa *2010
Cost *$25
Comfort Rating 3
Pair # 4



No comments:

Post a Comment