Friday, April 5, 2019

Pair 49- Matchy Matchy


These boots, that I could do without match a purse that I could do without and even though I don't use them together I need to keep them both... each because of the other. See??? 
I just don't carry a purse very often so I turned the purse into a nail polish tote and if I were going to a place where I needed a tote of nail polish I would be carrying to many bags to wear shoes that make me feel like I am falling forward. The Shoes have no brand name the purse is vintage Coach. I am not sure how I acquired either.








This is the same purse. It's not my purse... because I don't feel like getting up to take a picture so I found it on the internet.


Wear No idea
Recent Wear- No idea
Purchased- Circa no idea
Cost No idea
Comfort I don't remember
Pair #49

1 comment: