Friday, April 5, 2019

Pair 50 & 51- I Should Buy Them In Bulk

Rain boots were not part of my life until I bought these and I love them so much I am inclined to wear them just because it is cloudy. When I decide to go on vacation with only one pair of shoes it should be these, unfortunately they are cheap and don't last long.

After the very wet Carnival/ Mardi Gras when I had wet feet for a week and literally poured the water out of my boots (that were BTW destroyed) I decided I should embrace the rain boots that I had invested in the year prior, mmmm but I didn't invest much.

As much as I would like to wear them every day I do wait for rain or rain related conditions so the side really should not have blown out of the first pair by October 2018 but it did and Amazon no longer carried them but Ebay did, though they are not exactly the same.

Now the old pair stays at the top of the stairs to the creepy dungeon, so I can slip them on to go down there. It would be easier to run up the stairs (so the boogie man does not get me) without them but I need them so my feet don't get wet cold or dirty, all of which are possibilities in the basement.



Left are old and right are new...












Wear ?
Recent Wear- Regularly
Purchased- May 2017 and  November 2018
Cost 35 and 30
Comfort 9 ish
Pair #50 & 51





No comments:

Post a Comment