Saturday, January 25, 2014

The History of A Shoe Hoarder



Somehow I had evolved from wearing beautiful shoes at all times and to all places, to wearing the same handful of shoes over and over and over again. There is one style of “summer, match everything, kind of flat, I can walk in shoes” I bought basically in bulk (which in the long run contributed to the fact that I ended up on vacation with 2 left shoes TWICE). I have four pairs of boots so similar I have almost walked out of the house in an unmatched pair on more than one occasion. Back in the day when I got a new pair of shoes I also got the perfect outfit to compliment them and picked the day for their public debut and not very far out on the calendar because I could not wait!

Somewhere along the line I lost my desire to wear them. I started to think they were uncomfortable, I gained weight, I had to many things to do that day to run around in heals or let’s face it foot encasing sculptures BUT I NEVER lost my need to acquire them.


Soooo here we are…. the shoe experiment…

No comments:

Post a Comment