Monday, January 27, 2014

The Rules



1.   I have to wear all of the shoes.
2.   This does not mean sit in the Attic and Play “Dress Up”.
3.   The game is always active on work days and I can not repeat shoes to work until I have worn them all at least once.
4.   I am not obligated to play on days off from work but can should a need arise.
5.   Re-homing the shoes instead of wearing them is an acceptable way to beat the system.
6.   Re-purposing is also acceptable.
7.   Shoes can be given a comfort rating. On a scale of 1-10 10 being the most comfortable 0 being bought another pair of shoes because the blisters were starting to outnumber healthy skin by the square inch.

8.   I can not buy another pair until all of the shoes have been worn, except in the event of an actual shoe emergency.






No comments:

Post a Comment