Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Pair 43-The Furry Orange Boots

Gold meh.
Colorful meh.
Coming from China meh.
Cheap, odd shade of orange, half calf, faux fur, smelled like unidentifiable chemicals , ordered on ebay (from a seller with 98.7% feedback), coming from China (eventually), with what appear to be 80's gold fashion earrings hanging on them AND we have a WINNER!

(Wear One) I walked into a party wearing these boots and the photographer turned around and took a picture of my feet because well look at them. There was also a flat tire incident in the 5 degree weather on the way to that party. (which is why there are tire changing boots in the trunk).

(Wear 2) I wore them to work a couple of years later...

(Wear 3) ...And February 2019 I wore them to work and it snowed and the car door froze shut... soooo... there was a bar near by... anyway it snowballed from there, one thing let to another, daddy had to come get me (yes I am 45) and the boots self destructed. :(

Imma fix-em 😆

Wear #3
Recent Wear- February 1st
Purchased/Received- January 2014
Cost 1 Dollar + 19.99 Shipping
Comfort 7
Pair #43










No comments:

Post a Comment