Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Pair 45- Indoor Outdoor Slipper Boots???


I'm not sure if these are intended for indoor or outdoor use... or if they even actually fit me.
I feel wobbly in them.
My friend bought them (once upon a time) and they did not work for her so she sold them to me at a discount.
Sixteen (ish) years later I decided they were perfect with my onesie Grumpy Cat PJ's that I wore to "Pajama Game Night"...though no one wore actual pajamas... except me and I'm not 100% sure my onesie is PJ's... maybe it's a costume that I sleep in.
Look how Fluffy they are...
They were made for Grumpy cat PJ's...
They remind me of my cat!
Her name is George...
She is a little Grumpy too.



The Boots
The Outfit


Kitty Kitty 

                              


I  love Steve Madden... and Kitties.


Wear 4 or 5
Recent Wear- February 9th 2019
Purchased- Circa January 2003
Cost 20 ish
Comfort 6-7
Pair #45

No comments:

Post a Comment