Thursday, February 14, 2019

Pair 44- For the Love of God


They say "Privileged" on the inside bottom...privileged to get out in tact or privileged not to have to wear them again.
I could not even leave them on my feet long enough to get a picture when I came home because OMG! They are officially a shelf decoration, they hurt up me all the way up to the bottom of my rib cage. I was walking like a toddler with under developed legs, wearing moms high heels. 
Since I did not get a good picture I found a stock photo on the internet in a different color so you can see how truly cute they are but OMG!
The actual boot does not hurt the actual foot so I am not sure how this works out but just OUUUUCH no joke all the way up to my rib cage. 
I think I bought them last year. I was out shopping and I was so proud when I walked out of the store without 2 pairs of boots I liked then I came home...and had to find them online... and ended up buying 3 pairs instead of 2. So much for proud. If I am not mistaken these were the 3rd. I shall refer to them as "For the Love of God". 








Wear #2
Recent Wear- February 14th 2019
Purchased- Circa January 2018
Cost 40???
Comfort Ummm 5 AND like Negative 4.6
Pair #44

No comments:

Post a Comment