Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 00- Told You I Am Not Big on Animal Print…Uhhhh

Here we have yet another reason my husband needs to disable the server before he goes to bed, midnight internet shopping produces... well...these... in a box... at the front door. I'm not pretending there is an excuse for them, it was an impulse buy. I have worn them twice; both times I think I was trying to prove to myself that the purchase was not a mistake. Really? Who am I kidding? If you saw them in a picture you might think "hooker shoes?", if you saw the cheapness of the fabric in person it's even worse. Beating these into submission (out of looking like floozy footwear that is) is no task for an amateur. I am probably going to put myself through wearing them again some time  AND can not even tell you why I would do that to myself! Cheap and Ugly but sort of fun. Funny when I don't even get it myself. The reason that they did not get an actual Day # is because I wore them the week before the shoe experiment started and I just can't bear to wear them again any time soon. Besides I wouldn't want people to think (though incorrectly) I already broke the rules by wearing a pair twice AND they are not exactly subtle so they would not go unnoticed. Wow that was creative justification in reverse... but I am satisfied that I don't have to wear them again now.

At least they can be worn thigh high OR slouchy...because somehow that is a consolation!





Wear 2 (June 2013)
August 2011
Cost  * Approx. $25
Comfort  4
Pair #8
* =Best Guess





No comments:

Post a Comment