Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 8-Straight From Italy

Nothing like getting VM saying "You need to respond to this message ASAP, because I am shopping in Italy and I don't have your shoe size. If you don't respond soon I won't be here anymore". Sweet Mother Of Kangaroo Feet! When was this message left? What if I missed her? What if she is back on the ship? What if she doesn't have service and can't pick up her messages?
Yep not even kidding! All that stress over someone else picking out an unknown shoe, in an unknown style, in a foreign land. Well all that stress was not for nothing :)
My dear friend returned from Italy with this little gifty for me in her suitcase (I believe it was around Christmas 2011). These little cuties have been worn twice, get a comfort rating of 6 and cause no blisters! If you have been following this experiment you have seen some of the things I have put my feet in and can likely appreciate how excited I am about shoes that don't blister anything!





Wear 2 *(July 2013)
Circa Christmas 2011
Cost  Gift
Comfort 6
Pair 10




No comments:

Post a Comment