Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 16-1992

Sometimes I just have to buy a pair of shoes because they look like a pair of shoes I once had…orrrrr more likely like a pair I still have some where but are soooo worn out they are just embarrassing. There is no concern about whether or not they are now or ever were in style, I like what I like and likely still like what I used to like, if they are selling it it must be currently acceptable and since when do I worry about those kind of details anyway.
Another tid bit… I can’t remember how many times I went to college, what I ate for dinner, or names of many people who’s names I should know BUT I can tell you with reasonable certainty I bought these in 2011 because they looked like a pair my grandmother gave me for Christmas in 1992 AND I am really hoping I find those in the attic too!!!
Second wear for these ( I believe I wore holes through their predecessor), the comfort rating is 5.
Here I go wearing boots in the summer again but they are light and more importantly it was raining and I loathe getting my feet wet in rain, not to mention boots are much easier on cuts and blisters (still recovering from hiking 15 miles in Crazy High Heels and some Silver Strappy Sandals)
DSCN3324
Wear  2  *(July 2013)
Circa 2011
Cost  *30
Comfort 5
Pair 19

6-19-18 wrecked boot box in the basement dry rot

No comments:

Post a Comment