Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 18- They Were How Much... Your Going to Use Them as Walking FLIP FLOPS???

The beat to death Fit Flop, Flip Flops which were officially downgraded to yard work shoes after the “Day 13” shoe (“Warning Do Not Wear Hiking”) caused me to buy the “Day 19” shoe “Sparkle Fit Flops”.
Its not crazy that I use them for long walks (stretches of the Susan Komen 3 Day included) they were made for walking.
-Worn…umm almost out.
-Well worth the insane amount of money I paid for them, around $80 (if I am not mistaken).
-Circa 2008
-Comfort rate 9 (have to leave room for the ultimate perfect comfort which lets face it can not be achieved with a rope like thing between your toes)
-Pair #21

Image

PS. Please pardon the lack of pedicure and appreciate that I cropped the other foot out of the picture, the damage from the Day 13 shoes was still visible and sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment