Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 21- “I’ll Have What She’s Wearing”

Who knows what kind of event was on the horizon, when I had to have these, but I had to have the whole outfit the catalog model was wearing too. It was the perfect outfit for the shoes (and uh…and the catalog model). Shockingly enough when I put it on I was not suddenly transformed into a 5’10”, 98lb Barbie doll on which that outfit and/or a paper bag would look absolutely amazing. The shirt made me look like my head was attached directly to my shoulders without benefit of a neck, the skirt looked oddly formal and the eye thingies to lace up the boots got caught on everything (mostly the skirt). The boots are not as black as they look in the picture, they are “distressed”, not just looking, they apparently experienced some kind of stress that breaks down shoe fibers previous to purchase. The wear to falling apart ratio is such that in 5 or 6 wears I am sure they would have sufficiently distressed themselves and in 5 or 6 more they may just disintegrate to dust but still they are cute boots and in the end what else matters…oh comfort rating of 7 is awesome and that matters (a little).

Image

Wear *6 *(Summer 2013?)
Circa *2007
Cost  * Approx. $50
Comfort  7
Pair #24
* =Best Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment