Monday, June 26, 2017

Day 28- “New In…Attic”

I love finding shoes in the attic that I forgot about. Never before worn, still in the box, really cool shoes that hide in the attic are clearly the best. These were an online shopping impulse and I HAD TO HAVE THEM but seriously I don’t wear white, or linen, or beige, or gold BUT they did not come in Black so white, linen, beige and gold it is. They will work, eventually! These Wild Roses are not fairing well in the attic heat. So sad when fab shoes bite the dust in a wear or 2. One day I aspire to have a proper place to store my toys, in the mean time it’s survival of the fittest.
Image
The appendages in the following photo don't look like they are part of the same person but they are... 
Image
As for the ratings if I had one for “Popularity” so far these are #1 so far.
And and and I can’t verify it but I read vegan friendly somewhere on the topic of  “Wild Rose“ shoes.  Awesome if it's true!!!
Wear 1 *(Summer 2013)
Circa  2010
Cost  * Approx. $50
Comfort  6 (I’m sure that was because I wore them to work and I sit all day, but shockingly high rating for this style )
Pair #31
* =Best Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment